Just an old, yet wise cowboy's advice. My favorite from this batch is "always drink upstream from the herd." It's a tattoo moment.
* Keep your fences horse-high, pig-tight, & bull-strong.
* Keep skunks & bankers & lawyers at a distance.
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere
* Words that soak into your ears are whispered ... not
* Meanness don't jest happen overnight.
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
* Don't corner something that would normally run from you.
* It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge.
* You cannot unsay a cruel word.
* Every path has a few puddles.
* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
* The best sermons are lived, not preached.
* Most of the stuff people worry about is never gonna happen anyway.
* Don't judge folks by their relatives.
* Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't botherin' you none.
* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
* Sometimes you get, & sometimes you get got.
* Don't fix it if it ain't broke.
* Always drink upstream from the herd.
* Good judgment comes from experience, & a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog
* Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Knife-Counter-Knife Hardcover Book
- Get this beautiful oversized, hardcover textbook.
- Hundreds of pages
- Thousands of "how-to" photos
Click here: Knife-Counter-Knife Combatives Book